Introducing Norah, the modern backpack/tote hybrid, from Sarah Wells Bags, the original stylish pump bag brand since 2013.
Sarah Wells names all of her bags after the important women and girls in her life and this bag is no exception; Sarah treasures her role as Aunt to several nieces and a nephew. Auntie Sarah and Norah most enjoy their time together in the garden, identifying flowers and plants, getting their hands dirty and enjoying the colors of nature. This bag style reflects the basic, simple wonders around us, yet features the sophisticated functionality you expect from Sarah's award-winning brand for pumping moms.
In addition to our famous lifetime warranty and mama community, when you buy a Norah bag you'll enjoy:
- Two thermally-lined side pockets for your breast pump and pumped milk which can keep breast milk cold for up to 6 hours with ice packs;
- Spacious main interior to hold your Cold Gold® cooler bag and Pumparoo® wet/dry bag with Staging Mat®;
- Photo pockets to help ease with letdown while pumping away from your little one(s);
- Padded laptop sleeve for laptops measuring up to 17 inches (slim) or 15 inches (standard);
- Stylish, durable, comfortable, easy-to-clean materials;
- Ample space for all portable pumps on the market: Elvie, Medela Pump in Style (with or without a case), Sonata and Freestyle, Willow, Hygeia,Freemie, Spectra (all types), Ardo, Ameda, Cimilre (S6+, S5+, and P1) and more;
- Unique "doctor-bag" style wire frame opening that will hold open for easy one-handed use to find what you need inside.
You asked and we listened, Norah was born from customer requests! You can use the side pockets for your pump (large or small) or even a cooler with the thermally-lined pockets. Or if you want to use the full space in the main compartment, simply push the side pockets down and inward from within the main compartment, and snap-back for lots of room!
Bag Dimensions: 16.5"H x 13.5" W x 7"D
Smaller Side Pocket: 10”H x 7”W x 5”D
Larger Side Pocket: 10”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 7
Weight: 2 lbs.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
I wish I’d had this for my first! It fits everything so perfectly and I’m not carrying four different bags to work everyday. So beautiful and comfortable!
Holds up well during long day trips. Able to hold both my Cold Gold cooler and a portable pump, pump parts, and snack. Also I hang a water bottle outside on one of the top straps. Satisfied with purchase!
Love the Norah bag. Got a matching pumparoo to go with it and it makes me feel so stylish! One of the insulated pockets is pretty big, it could fit a larger pump like a symphony, or a cooler, which is what I use it for. I keep my Medela PISA in the smaller compartment. It’s pretty spacious: fits my laptop, pumparoo with two sets of parts, my Medela freestyle handsfree, an umbrella and my water bottle. I also have a Suzy and I felt like that had a tiny bit more space than the Norah, but I prefer the backpack style. So far happy, would highly recommend.
It was a gift so I really don’t know. I haven’t seen them.
I live the Norah. I’m still off work taking care of baby and I use it every day, even when I’m just at home. I pack my pump and parts in it and all the things I need over night and bring it upstairs to bed. Then in the morning I put dirty pump parts and bottles in it (pumparoo) pack it all up and put it on my back while I carry baby downstairs for the day.
It fits quite a bit! The quality us excellent