From exclusively pumping to an exclusive collaboration, Sarah is excited to present the latest in her small business and Medela journey! Sarah Wells Bags has come together with Medela, a leader in care and innovative products for moms and babies, patients, and healthcare professionals, to bring the Allie Sling Bag to carry Medela’s new Freestyle Hands-free pump motor and so much more. The collaboration is such a natural fit, with both Sarah Wells Bags and Medela working to put comfort, thoughtful design, and functionality first.
The Allie Sling Bag is made of modern, high-quality, and high-performance materials: machine washable neoprene, making her the lightest breast pump bag on the market! The adjustable strap can be shifted to a left or right position for maximum comfort and flexibility. The entire bag was designed with functionality and comfort in mind.
In addition to holding the Freestyle Hands-Free Pump motor, collections cups, and tubing, the Allie Sling has features made to carry everything busy pumping moms need:
- A sleek hidden exterior pocket with an adjustable top closure can fit a large water bottle or milk container - great for staying hydrated and transporting breast milk on-the-go.
- An exterior zipped pocket perfectly stores a cell phone or other quick-grab items, and a top loop lets you hang up your bag on a hook for easy management of the contents inside.
- Includes interior extra tall, easily wipeable, tufted pockets, perfect for holding collection cups in addition to the pump motor.
- Not only does Neoprene provide the ease of washability, it also creates insulation making Allie an instant cooler bag. Throw in your ice pack to keep milk cold while on-the-go.
- Most importantly, the pump motor can stay in the bag when you’re using the collection cups, allowing you to remain hands-free and comfortable while pumping, with the weight of the pump motor contained in the bag and not weighing down on the breast.
Bag Dimensions: 13.5”H x 7.5”W x 3”D
This bag has an inside stretchy pump/cup pocket measuring: 9.24" H x 7.5" W
Total # of Pockets: 4
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
I took my wearable breast pumps (momcozy m5s) to an amusement park in this bag along with pump wipes and my cereschill to store my breast milk and it all fit in this bag! Was so nice not to have to lug a huge pump bag and diaper bag and stroller etc. into the amusement park! Great quality as well! I’d love to get a bigger bag to take to work for my bigger pump!
I know this bag was made for Medela but I love that I was able to fit it with my Motif Luna. I have also used as a small diaper bag when going to a festival.
I just love this bag! It’s my go to I use it all the time
I loved the bag when I first got it, rhe size is perfect for my elvie stride and it has space for empty bottles and even a diaper or two with wipes, but within a week of use, the top look is fraying/starting to come off on one side.
I was holding out to get the Alie in hopes there was a follow up launch in Latte to match my Norah bag. So far this sling bag has been the best "mom" bag for the on the go! I'm flying in a few weeks and this will be a nice bag to put in my Norah so I can access my personal things like my phone and wallet. I suggest looking at videos on the different ways to wear this bag as I didn't want to back wear it and love the adjustment strap. The only thing I wish it had was one small key pocket against the back of where a water bottle or ceres chill would go. There is the small zipper pocket in the front which I love too. I think it's a personal preference on how I'm wearing the sling. I will say because I have a Norah which is structured and stands up on my own, it's taking some getting used to finding a place to hang/put down my Alie because it's "floppy" which is not a defect, its just a learning curve. I'll be first in line if Latte is launched.