The most common questions I’ve received from pumping mamas since I started Sarah Wells Bags revolve around travel. My inbox has been flooded with moms wondering how they can travel safely with their stored milk, which bags could double as a carry-on as well as a breast pump bag, and how to manage pumping and traveling at the same time.
Enter the Madeleine roller bag, named for my first-born daughter Maddy. Madeleine is a sleek, standard carry-on size roller bag with all the features that you’d expect in a Sarah Wells Bag and a suitcase combined into one. .
Madeleine’s must have features include:
- Two easy access pump pockets located at the top of the bag, turning your carry-on into a virtual pumping cart and allowing you to pump comfortably while seated.
- A detachable shelf to support your pump on one side, and pumping necessities on the other. When you’re finished pumping, simply remove the shelf and fold in the pockets (or use them for liquids, snacks, toys, and more!)
- Thermally lined pockets to keep your pumped milk cold for up to 6 hours with the help of an ice pack
- A thoughtfully designed tech pocket with padded laptop sleeve, to keep all your work items safe and handy during your trip
- 4 smooth rolling wheels, for easy gliding across all types of surfaces.A sleek, timeless design with high-end hardware and trim. No more boring carry-on bag!
Often times life and work can take us away from the comforts of home, and I want you to be set up for smooth sailing during your travels. After over a year of research and development, several prototypes, personal testing, and tons of customer feedback, I am happy to introduce you to Madeleine, the world’s FIRST EVER breast pump roller bag! Where will you take her next?
Bag Dimensions: 22”H x 9”W x 14”L
Smaller Side Pocket: 9”H x 7”W x 6”D
Larger Side Pocket: 9”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 6
Weight: 8 lbs., 3 oz.