Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF YOUR DIFFERENT STYLES OF BAGS?
- Please refer to the individual product descriptions (bottom bullet) for specific sizing.
- CAN I CARRY BREASTMILK INSIDE MY SARAH WELLS BREAST PUMP BAG?
All bags have one or two foil-lined insulated side pockets (exactly what you would find in a cooler bag or lunchbox), which is sandwiched between the two pieces of colorful lining. Our testing shows that these insulated side pockets, with an ice pack or two, will keep bottles of refrigerated milk cold (or begin cooling recently pumped milk) for up to six hours (varied based on external temperatures).
However, if you would rather use an external cooler bag (we know some moms like to keep their breastmilk in a cooler in a fridge for long periods), our side pockets and/or main compartment will hold a wide range of coolers or thermal bags.
- WHICH BREAST PUMPS FIT IN SARAH WELLS BREAST PUMP BAGS?
ALL Sarah Wells breast pump bags fit portable breast pumps on the market, including the Spectra S1, S2, 9, Medela PIS or PISA (with or without a case), Medela Freestyle, Hygeia (all models), Freemie, Ardo, Ameda, and more!
The Kelly convertible breast pump bag, with its single XXL side pocket, will also fit the Medela Symphony hospital grade breast pump.
- CAN I CARRY A MEDELA SYMPHONY HOSPITAL-GRADE PUMP IN ANY OF YOUR BAGS?
- Yes! The Kelly convertible breast pump bag, with its single XXL side pocket, was designed to fit the Medela Symphony hospital grade breast pump. Our other bags (Lizzy, Annie, Abby) will fit this pump in the main compartment, but not in the side pockets.
- HOW SHOULD I CLEAN MY BAG?
- Sarah Wells bags are manufactured with durable materials such as nylon, faux leather and 100% real leather, depending on the bag design; there is no need to add protective products to the exterior of your bag. We have found the best way to remove spills from your bag (inside or outside) is to rub gently with a damp cloth (with a small amount of dish or hand soap). The Abby bag 100% real leather handles, accents and cross-body strap should be cleaned with any standard leather cleaner.
- CAN YOU SHOW ME HOW TO USE MY BREAST PUMP BAG?
Sure! Check out a demonstration video here (and more/new videos to come soon!):
ORDERING & SHIPPING
- WHERE CAN I BUY SARAH WELLS BREAST PUMP BAGS?
I encourage you to support my small business by purchasing your bag right here on my website at sarahwellsbags.com.
You can also find my bags at Amazon, buybuyBABY/Bed, Bath & Beyond online and with a number of wonderful retailers and durable medical equipment providers around the US. See a full list of retailers here.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship our bags worldwide with a USPS flat rate shipping fee of $25.00 USD for orders up to $200.00 USD in total; simply add your bag to your cart at sarahwellsbags.com and check out! Please note: Duties are the responsibility of the customer (HS Tariff 420292).
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- Domestic USA shipping is always FREE on our website. I ship breast pump bags by FedEx Ground (takes 3-5 business days, departing out of a Virginia-based warehouse), Pumparoo wet/dry bags by USPS and combination product orders by FedEx Ground. You may upgrade to expedited shipping at checkout, at your additional expense.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Details Available Here
CUSTOMER & USER PRIVACY
Details Available Here