Named after Sarah Wells’ younger sister, the “Lizzy” is practical with a high-fashion edge. With customizable functionality, this breast pump bag will seamlessly transition from a day at work to a romantic date night, stylishly toting your breast pump with you. Its quality, style and performance are unmatched at the most competitive price on the market.
- Stylish, durable, lightweight breast pump bag in easy-to-clean performance nylon with beautifully smooth upgraded zippers
- All-in-one functionality allows you to modify bag to fit your needs; snap sides down for a small pump purse, or unsnap and use the comfortable cross-body strap for a larger pumping purse/laptop bag combo
- Thermally-lined pockets on each side for breast pump, pump accessories and pumped milk, which can be stored in the pocket for up to 6 hours with ice packs; Includes two photo pouches for pictures of your baby to assist with let-down
- Perfectly sized to carry your pumping accessories, laptop, and more; Helpful exterior slip pocket for quick and easy access to smaller items, like your phone
- Breast pump bag fits most portable breast pumps including: Spectra S1 and S2, Ameda, Ardo, Cimilre (S6+, S5+, and P1), Freemie, Hygeia, Medela Pump In Style (with or without case), Medela Freestyle, Medela Sonata and more!
- Will my laptop fit? This bag fits laptops up to 15". Laptop sizes are determined by the diagonal and not width as shown in the graphic. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Bag Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 7"D
Smaller Side Pocket: 8”H x 7”W x 5”D
Larger Side Pocket: 8”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 7
Weight: 1 lb., 5 oz.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
I bought the Lizzy (Gray) to replace my Spectra (gray) pump bag. At first I was worried that it was too big. I liked the idea of putting my pump in the side compartment. I found that my Spectra S1 is a VERY tight fit. It fits but I feel like I have to force it. I keep my hand pump in the other side compartment without issue. The main compartment seems to struggle to hold my double pump parts, spare bamboo pads, a smaller roll of paper towels and breast heat/cold pad. I was able to store all of that in my other bag without feeling like I had to hold the zipper close together to get it to close. I wanted to keep this bag at work because if the side compartment access so I would not have to dig the pump out from the bottom of the bag. I do love the bag concept and pattern design but I wish it had a bit of a better bag layout design.
I initially bought a cheaper bag thinking it wasn’t necessary to spend the coin on the fancy one. That cheaper one had loose threads very quickly. So I went ahead and ordered my Sarah Wells Bag. I love it! With the higher quality comes the higher weight, the heavier bag can feel like too much some days. Another thing I don’t like is the pocket for your pump (or whatever else you want) has little plastic pockets that seem useless, I’d much prefer a mesh pocket so I can put my pieces in them and know if there is any moisturizer they can dry. Still worth the money (I bought on sale too).
This bag fits and spectra pump and my portable pumps all on one bag! Along with everything else I need. Water bottle to clean them paper towels, milk bags- etc. I’m thrilled I purchased this bag. Than when I am done pumping it will come in handy for other things for baby or myself! So happy to not have to carry 2 different bags just to have everything I need.
Got this as a free item when I purchased the Abby bag. Both bags are beautiful, but I needed one that looked professional for work so I ended up returning the Lizzy. If I had space, I would have kept both!
It has a smaller side pocket that was a perfect fit for my Medela pump and a larger pocket on the other side to keep my insulated bag for pumping.
I love the bag and all the compartments. My only thing is the cooler isn’t large enough to fit my bottles and flanges after each pump so I can’t save time and just put them in a cool fridge until the next pump. Size is pretty large but I’m enjoying it so far.