Named after Sarah Wells’ younger sister, the “Lizzy” is practical with a high-fashion edge. With customizable functionality, this breast pump bag will seamlessly transition from a day at work to a romantic date night, stylishly toting your breast pump with you. Its quality, style and performance are unmatched at the most competitive price on the market.
- Stylish, durable, lightweight breast pump bag in easy-to-clean performance nylon with beautifully smooth upgraded zippers
- All-in-one functionality allows you to modify bag to fit your needs; snap sides down for a small pump purse, or unsnap and use the comfortable cross-body strap for a larger pumping purse/laptop bag combo
- Thermally-lined pockets on each side for breast pump, pump accessories and pumped milk, which can be stored in the pocket for up to 6 hours with ice packs; Includes two photo pouches for pictures of your baby to assist with let-down
- Perfectly sized to carry your pumping accessories, laptop, and more; Helpful exterior slip pocket for quick and easy access to smaller items, like your phone
- Breast pump bag fits most portable breast pumps including: Spectra S1 and S2, Ameda, Ardo, Cimilre (S6+, S5+, and P1), Freemie, Hygeia, Medela Pump In Style (with or without case), Medela Freestyle, Medela Sonata and more!
- Will my laptop fit? This bag fits laptops up to 15". Laptop sizes are determined by the diagonal and not width as shown in the graphic. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Bag Dimensions: 17"H x 16"W x 7"D
Smaller Side Pocket: 8”H x 7”W x 5”D
Larger Side Pocket: 8”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 7
Weight: 1 lb., 5 oz.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
I decided to treat myself to the Lizzy after freezing my 500th ounce while on maternity leave. Pumping is hard! For me it’s been a difficult and lonely journey filled with trial and error. This bag is a beacon of hope. Sounds dramatic but this bag is really that good! Unlike my gigantic collection of pumps/parts this bag is high quality, feels amazing and is always the right size. The pockets and storage are super intuitive keeping everything organized and easy to find. Materials and construction are top notch and will last well past my pumping journey. I’m able to carry multiple pumps/parts, milk and personal items discreetly. I work on an all male vascular access team so you know I had to splurge on the my breast friend pumparoo and cooler mashup, hoping to see those boys squirm when they see that print around the office. The cooler and pumparoo are the same amazing quality and intuitive design. If you’re on the fence just get one of her bags, every women on this journey deserves a little pampering and a nice bag!
Thank you Sarah and team for these amazing bags and accessories!
So far, I absolutely love the Lizzy bag! I purchased the bag about two weeks ago and took it with me while out with some friends. It was super easy to pump in the bathroom with it, and my milk was still very chilled when I got home later that day. There's plenty of space to store other items in the bag's interior even with the two lower compartments filled. The bag has several really handy pockets on the inside as well. I will be traveling this summer and I can't wait to put the bag to the test.
I absolutely love this bag! It’s big enough to fit my Spectra S1 pump, pump parts, and I am able to throw in diapers, wipes, and an extra outfit for my little one so I am only carrying one bag! I love the pockets on the outside so I can throw in anything last minute or store an extra pumping bra!