Named after Sarah Wells' mother-in-law who boldly pursued her career goals in a time where she was one of the few women in her field, while balancing that with being an incredible mother, the Suzy is fiercely and fabulously stylish AND functional; the breast pump bag every mom wants and needs. Competitively priced for highest quality materials and workmanship, with the Sarah Wells unlimited lifetime guarantee, and community of pumping mom support to back you, this is the pump bag to help you achieve your breastfeeding goals.
- Stylish, durable, easy-to-clean nylon breast pump bag with comfortable shoulder straps, cross-body strap with shoulder pad, and logo patch accent
- All-in-one functionality, perfectly sized to carry your pumping accessories, laptop, and more; Helpful exterior slip and zip pockets for quick and easy access to smaller items, like your phone
- Thermally-lined pocket on side of the bag for breast pump, pump accessories or pumped milk, which can be stored in the pocket for up to 6 hours with ice packs; Includes a photo pouch to hold a photo of your baby to assist with let-down
- Multi-functional tote-like style easily converts to a diaper bag, camera bag, or more for continued use after breastfeeding has ended
- Breast pump bag fits most portable breast pumps including: Spectra S1 and S2, Ameda, Ardo, Freemie, Hygeia, Medela Pump In Style (with or without case), Medela Freestyle, Medela Sonata and more!
Will my laptop fit? This bag fits laptops up to 17". Laptop sizes are determined by the diagonal and not width as shown in the graphic. Please email us at customerservice@
sarahwellsbags.comif you have any questions.
Bag Dimensions: 16.75"H x 14.25" W x 7"D
Single Side Pocket: 10.5”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 7
Weight: 1 lb., 11 oz.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
I managed to fit everything for a week long trip in this bag. I really like the quality and the size of the space for the pump. I use a wearable so it's smaller, but I have other pumping equipment I bring with me (like a manual one) that I'm glad I don't have to just toss in different places. The cold gold fits perfectly at the base of the bag with the pump in and leaves enough room for my daily items for work and my lunch.