A Holiday Survival Guide for Pumping Moms
(Bonus: FREE Holiday Pumping Survival Guide!!!)
During that first or second year of motherhood, when you’re living in yoga pants, pumping around the clock and still trying to figure out this new working-pumping-mom life, well … let’s just say, the holidays can be challenging. As always, Mama, we’ve got you covered.
In this guide, you’ll find tips for dealing with opinionated, outspoken relatives, the truth about “pumping and dumping” and how to keep your supply intact while still enjoying the season.
No matter where the season takes you--from the company party to the airport--we’ve designed our “what breast pump bag?” breast pump bag to be your ultimate, stylish accessory.
In this guide you’ll find:
- Pumping & Alcohol: To Dump or Not to Dump
- How to Deal With Aunt Know-It-All
- Packing Checklist
- Tips for Transporting Breast Milk While Traveling
- Tips from Fellow Pumping Moms
Already on my email list?
* Get your Holiday Pumping Survival Guide here! *