- New to breast pumping...or need a refresher? We know that if it’s your first time breastfeeding—or even your second or third time—it can feel confusing knowing exactly what to do and when to do it, so we created just for you a FREE Ultimate Guide for Pumping Moms.
- If you’ve Googled “How to increase my milk supply?” more times than you can count, you’re not alone. The thought of having low breast-milk supply is a common concern among pumping moms, and it can be a source of major stress for many.
- Last month’s blog post (5 Travel Tips: The Pumping Mama’s Pre-Flight Checklist) was SO well-received, I wanted to follow it up with another travel-themed post. This time around, we’re bundling up some ah-mah-zing resources designed just for traveling, breastfeeding moms, along with a couple of other helpful tips.
- It’s amazing how things that seemed so simple and straightforward pre-baby seem 10 times more complicated now that your life revolves around pumping and mommying.
We get the question all the time, "Why should I get a dedicated breast pump bag instead of a regular tote?" We asked a couple of our pumping mama Brand Ambassadors for their thoughts on the topic. Read on to see what they had to say!
- I am so excited to introduce to you Sierra. Sierra became a Brand Ambassador for Sarah Wells Bags in October of this year. She w