New to breast pumping...or need a refresher?
(Bonus: FREE Ultimate Guide for Pumping Moms!!!)
We know that if it’s your first time breastfeeding—or even your second or third time—it can feel confusing knowing exactly what to do and when to do it.
Do any of these describe you?
- Trying to understand and navigate your insurance coverage makes you want to toss your laptop, turn on Real Housewives and consume an entire box of Thin Mints.
- Your due date is approaching, and you’re making final preparations for what to bring to the hospital and how to prepare for those first few days and weeks.
- You are shopping for a breast pump and feeling a tad overwhelmed when you see how many options are out there.
Whether you’re preparing to pump for the first time or you’re weeks or months into your pumping goal, we all have one thing in common: as mamas, we’re part of one of the best, fiercest, most supportive girl networks in the world. We created this guide that’s filled with tips to make your pumping journey easier, no matter where you are in your pumping journey.
In this guide you’ll find:
(If you don't have an Amazon Baby Registry you must set one up. And don't forget to add your favorite Sarah Wells Bags to your registry!)*
Already on my email list?
* Get your Ultimate Guide for Pumping Moms here! *
New to Sarah Wells Bags? Get your FREE Ultimate Guide for Pumping Moms below.
* Amazon Affiliate Links: Sarah Wells Bags is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through their affiliate links. Each purchase you make via our Amazon Affiliate links supports our small business at no additional expense to you.