Introducing Norah, the modern backpack/tote hybrid, from Sarah Wells Bags, the original stylish pump bag brand since 2013.
Sarah Wells names all of her bags after the important women and girls in her life and this bag is no exception; Sarah treasures her role as Aunt to several nieces and a nephew. Auntie Sarah and Norah most enjoy their time together in the garden, identifying flowers and plants, getting their hands dirty and enjoying the colors of nature. This bag style reflects the basic, simple wonders around us, yet features the sophisticated functionality you expect from Sarah's award-winning brand for pumping moms.
In addition to our famous lifetime warranty and mama community, when you buy a Norah bag you'll enjoy:
- Two thermally-lined side pockets for your breast pump and pumped milk which can keep breast milk cold for up to 6 hours with ice packs;
- Spacious main interior to hold your Cold Gold® cooler bag and Pumparoo® wet/dry bag with Staging Mat®;
- Photo pockets to help ease with letdown while pumping away from your little one(s);
- Padded laptop sleeve for laptops measuring up to 17 inches (slim) or 15 inches (standard);
- Stylish, durable, comfortable, easy-to-clean materials;
- Ample space for all portable pumps on the market: Elvie, Medela Pump in Style (with or without a case), Sonata and Freestyle, Willow, Hygeia,Freemie, Spectra (all types), Ardo, Ameda, Cimilre (S6+, S5+, and P1) and more;
- Unique "doctor-bag" style wire frame opening that will hold open for easy one-handed use to find what you need inside.
You asked and we listened, Norah was born from customer requests! You can use the side pockets for your pump (large or small) or even a cooler with the thermally-lined pockets. Or if you want to use the full space in the main compartment, simply push the side pockets down and inward from within the main compartment, and snap-back for lots of room!
Bag Dimensions: 16.5"H x 13.5" W x 7"D
Smaller Side Pocket: 10”H x 7”W x 5”D
Larger Side Pocket: 10”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 7
Weight: 2 lbs.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
So functional and cute! I get so many compliments on this bag and it is so helpful as a working mom!
I live a short, walkable mile away from the commuter train that takes me to my job in the city. I needed a backpack, one bag, that could carry my spectra s1, all associated flanges and bottles, and my food for the day (bonus if I can fit a book for the train ride). Everything fit! I did end up buying a second set of flanges to leave at the office so I’d have some spare room for that book- but it’s nice to know everything will fit if needed. After 2 weeks the bag is holding up well: it looks well made, doesn’t put too much strain on my shoulders, and allows me to hustle to the train with minimal logistical fuss.