Introducing Norah, the modern backpack/tote hybrid, from Sarah Wells Bags, the original stylish pump bag brand since 2013.
Sarah Wells names all of her bags after the important women and girls in her life and this bag is no exception; Sarah treasures her role as Aunt to several nieces and a nephew. Auntie Sarah and Norah most enjoy their time together in the garden, identifying flowers and plants, getting their hands dirty and enjoying the colors of nature. This bag style reflects the basic, simple wonders around us, yet features the sophisticated functionality you expect from Sarah's award-winning brand for pumping moms.
In addition to our famous lifetime warranty and mama community, when you buy a Norah bag you'll enjoy:
- Two thermally-lined side pockets for your breast pump and pumped milk which can keep breast milk cold for up to 6 hours with ice packs;
- Spacious main interior to hold your Cold Gold® cooler bag and Pumparoo® wet/dry bag with Staging Mat®;
- Photo pockets to help ease with letdown while pumping away from your little one(s);
- Padded laptop sleeve for laptops measuring up to 17 inches (slim) or 15 inches (standard);
- Stylish, durable, comfortable, easy-to-clean materials;
- Ample space for all portable pumps on the market: Elvie, Medela Pump in Style (with or without a case), Sonata and Freestyle, Willow, Hygeia,Freemie, Spectra (all types), Ardo, Ameda, Cimilre (S6+, S5+, and P1) and more;
- Unique "doctor-bag" style wire frame opening that will hold open for easy one-handed use to find what you need inside.
You asked and we listened, Norah was born from customer requests! You can use the side pockets for your pump (large or small) or even a cooler with the thermally-lined pockets. Or if you want to use the full space in the main compartment, simply push the side pockets down and inward from within the main compartment, and snap-back for lots of room!
Bag Dimensions: 16.5"H x 13.5" W x 7"D
Smaller Side Pocket: 10”H x 7”W x 5”D
Larger Side Pocket: 10”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 7
Weight: 2 lbs.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
Norah Backpack (Black)
I love this bag so much. I was carrying 2-3 different bags to work every day and this has made it so I only carry one! The pumping compartment fits my Spectra S2 and the other compartment fits my cold gold cooler perfectly. Sometimes I close the larger compartment and put my Willow 3.0 in it’s carrying case inside, which also fits well. I love that I still have room inside for my kindle, stethoscope, etc and I can keep spare parts and storage bags in the front pocket!
Norah Backpack (Black)
Functional pocket and storage wise. Feels somewhat cheaply made. The straps and outside of the bag show wear very easily even though the bag is black. It’s also very hard to clean and get milk smell out of if milk spills. Lots of fraying around the seams. Would have hoped to be able to use for more than one pregnancy given the cost but Will definitely have to find something else next time
Got my Norah back pack the other day and love how roomy it is! Can’t wait to start using it!