Chic, classic and timeless, the nautical “Abby” breast pump bag and coordinating Pumparoo wet/dry bag are the perfect pumping pair! There are limitless ways to style this fashionable, yet neutral breast pump tote from the cross-body strap to the 100% real leather comfort handles.
With room for breast pump, pumping accessories, keys, laptop, phone, and more, this bag is ideal for the always-stylish mama!
- Stylish, durable, easy-to-clean nylon breast pump bag with real leather shoulder straps, cross-body strap and logo patch accent
- All-in-one functionality, perfectly sized to carry your pumping accessories, laptop, and more; Helpful exterior slip pocket for quick and easy access to smaller items, like your phone
- Thermally-lined pockets on each side for breast pump, pump accessories and pumped milk, which can be stored in the pocket for up to 6 hours with ice packs; Includes two photo pouches for pictures of your baby to assist with let-down
- Multi-functional tote-like style easily converts to a diaper bag, camera bag, or more for continued use after breastfeeding has ended
- Breast pump bag fits most portable breast pumps including: Spectra S1 and S2, Ameda, Ardo, Cimilre (S6+, S5+, and P1), Freemie, Hygeia, Medela Pump In Style (with or without case), Medela Freestyle, Medela Sonata and more!
Will my laptop fit? This bag fits laptops up to 15". Laptop sizes are determined by the diagonal and not width as shown in the graphic. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Bag Dimensions: 15"H x 16.75"W x 7"D
Smaller Side Pocket: 8”H x 7”W x 6”D
Larger Side Pocket: 8”H x 7”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 8
Weight: 2 lbs., 5 oz.
Wondering what bag best suits you? Check out our Bag Comparison Chart.
Please Note: When purchasing this product, you are solely purchasing the bag. Items featured with the bag like an accessory, breast pump, etc. are shown for functionality and styling purposes. These items are sold separately. Thank you!
This bag made an anxious life event (returning to work as a first time momma) go much smoother! It's durable and I can fit everything I need in it - Laptop, agenda, notes, pump (Spectra S1), pump parts, my lunch, snacks, and a chiller for the milk. I could fit even more if I used a smaller pump. I can't wait to hopefully travel with it soon.
I love, love, love this company. 5 years ago, I bought a bag called the Annie, which they no longer make. It had a material issue and started peeling. I emailed them and they swiftly and immediately replaced it with the Abby bag for me. I used this bag for 5 calendar years, through 3 kids and a solid 2 years of active use pumping. Every day, 6 times a day. It broke on me today. I took a shot and emailed them about their lifetime warranty without much hope because it had been so long, and they totally honored it. This has just been the absolute best experience, and I hope you buy this bag. They really mean it when they say they support pumping moms. 🥰😭
When I first got my bag in the mail, I thought it was going to be waaaay too big for me. I was convinced I needed a smaller size. However, within 2 days, I think it is the perfect size. I am a doctor and I am able to keep my laptop, other purse things, planner, and pump and pump accessories all in one bag and no longer need more than one bag! It's literally the best investment I've made in my pumping life. I wish I hadn't waited until our daughter was 9 months old! I know that it will be great though when we add more little ones to our family in the future too! I love that I can use it for travel too and attach it to my luggage!
This bag can hold so much more than my last one!!! I also love the laptop sleeve where I’m able to put you my ipad, planner and notebook! Overall it seems like excellent quality!
Staff was extremely helpful and quick to reply to my needs. Highly recommend this company.