Size Chart | Tips for Measurement
When Sarah was Exclusively Pumping for her daughter Maddy she LIVED in nursing and pumping tank tops, both at home with baby and at work under a cute cardi. So when we launched our (patent-pending) Journey® hands-free pumping bra, which was met with rave reviews and sold out in days at launch, she knew the tank, with a built in Journey® bra would be the next evolution for this product line.
Pumping parents were included in the design at every stage, from helping to fit test, to providing input on the creamy soft performance fabric, and utilizing the innovative hidden zip pocket to carry a portable breast pump (with in-pocket Velcro strap to adjust your tubing for the perfect setup). As always, the goal is that this product will support you in your breastfeeding journey to reach your pumping goals!
- COMFORT: This must-have tank comes with a built-in Journey® bra, in sizes XS - 3XL (busty sizes coming later in the year). Journey® tank has adjustable comfort width velcro straps for the right amount of support throughout your day.
- INNOVATION: The hidden zippered pocket is perfect for carrying a handheld portable pump and even has (gasp!) a Velcro tie-back inside to adjust the tautness of your tubing (or use your pocket for your cell phone, or other small items).
- FUNCTION: Our flange openings are perfectly placed and exceptionally sturdy so that you can pump hands-free with confidence.
- QUALITY: Like all Sarah Wells products, Journey® tank is made from the best materials (we are certain you'll open the package and say "WOW" when you feel this fabric!) intended to withstand the busy life of a pumping mama, and the tank carries an exceptional warranty.
- STYLE: A flattering scoop neckline and generous length and flare at the hips creates a smooth look adding confidence to your style, whether that is during postpartum recovery, traveling, in the office, anywhere or everywhere you go!
Machine wash cold, hang to dry
As a 5 months pregnant mom, I don’t fit into many of my regular clothes right now. The stretch and flare of the journey tank has been a VERY GOOD FRIEND TO ME! I’ve also recently taken up working out, and these tanks are perfect. I love the little “air vent” hole on the back- not only is it cute, but functional as well! I have black and olive and they both look amazing. Knocked it outta the park, Sarah!