When Sarah was Exclusively Pumping for her daughter Maddy she LIVED in nursing and pumping tank tops, both at home with baby and at work under a cute cardi. So when we launched our (patent-pending) Journey® hands-free pumping bra, which was met with rave reviews and sold out in days at launch, she knew the tank, with a built in Journey® bra would be the next evolution for this product line.
Pumping parents were included in the design at every stage, from helping to fit test, to providing input on the creamy soft performance fabric, and utilizing the innovative hidden zip pocket to carry a portable breast pump (with in-pocket Velcro strap to adjust your tubing for the perfect setup). As always, the goal is that this product will support you in your breastfeeding journey to reach your pumping goals!
- COMFORT: This must-have tank comes with a built-in Journey® bra, in sizes XS - 3XL. Journey® tank has adjustable comfort width velcro straps for the right amount of support throughout your day.
- INNOVATION: The hidden zippered pocket is perfect for carrying a handheld portable pump and even has (gasp!) a Velcro tie-back inside to adjust the tautness of your tubing (or use your pocket for your cell phone, or other small items).
- FUNCTION: Our flange openings are perfectly placed and exceptionally sturdy so that you can pump hands-free with confidence.
- QUALITY: Like all Sarah Wells products, Journey® tank is made from the best materials (we are certain you'll open the package and say "WOW" when you feel this fabric!) intended to withstand the busy life of a pumping mama, and the tank carries an exceptional warranty.
- STYLE: A flattering scoop neckline and generous length and flare at the hips creates a smooth look adding confidence to your style, whether that is during postpartum recovery, traveling, in the office, anywhere or everywhere you go!
Machine wash cold, hang to dry
The Journey Pumping is what I need to get my pumping job done at work for a 12 hour shift. The material is soft enough that it does not cause too much friction against my nipples. With that said, I do not need to wear my silverettes while using this tank top. And, I can easily pump hands free while using regular pumping parts (Medela or Spectra flanges) and my Willow. I love the adjustable straps with the Velcro feature. The Velcro is everything. It doesn’t fit my body perfectly, but the functionality is great and well thought out. It was enough for me to buy enough tanks for each day I have to work.
Great quality, feels nice, holds my pump perfectly. I only wish there was measurements for the entire top, not just the bra portion. I would have gone up a size, as is I can't wear this on its own, hoping I can exchange the size.