The "Pumparoo," is the ORIGINAL breast pump parts wet/dry bag + staging mat from Sarah Wells, who offers the top breast pump bag designs on the market. This wet/dry bag + ALL NEW "staging mat" design serves as a transport pouch for flanges, bottles, bags and more and also serves as a clean space to setup/take down your breast pump parts. * BPA-free * PVC-free * Phthalate-free * Lead-free zippers Bonus features: The wrist strap will go all the way around your wet/dry bag if you fold the bag into quarters. Carry it compactly! Use the front (smaller) zip compartment for dry items and the main (larger) zip compartment for wet items (waterproof). Lots of other uses for the wet/dry bag: diapers, swim suit, snacks, messy clothes! Machine washable! (Please note: due to the wide variation in temps in dryer machines, it is not advised to use a dryer on your Pumparoo or staging mat; please line dry.) **This product is designed for use with healthy full-term infants. As with all breast milk and infant products, please be aware of applicable guidelines and consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns.
- MAMA TIME & SANITY SAVER >>> Discreetly and cleanly transport your pump parts & setup/take down your pump parts on a clean staging mat!
- Use the waterproof main compartment to hold clean and then dirty (wet) parts; use the detachable innovative staging mat as a clean spot on your desk, bathroom counter, etc. for setting up your pump parts;
- Perfectly sized for breast pump parts; holds 4 8-oz bottles, plus all other pump parts and more
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm often, hand wash with soap daily (line dry). Many moms have reported success hand-washing the Pumparoo for short-term cleaning, followed by regular machine washing (please always use soap, such as hand or dish soap or detergent). NOT dryer safe.
- *BPA-free *PVC-free *Phthalate-free *Lead-free zipper*
- Dimensions 12" H X .25" W X 10" L (unfolded) / 6" H X 1" W X 10" L (folded into quarters)
Breast pump parts and milk storage bags seen in demonstration photos not included.
Okay, so I’ll be honest. I initially purchased a pumparoo knock off from another company that shall not be named. This was prior to my learning of Sarah Wells. Once I received my SW education, I thought “Hey, I’ll buy another wet/dry bag and alternate my days.” I have since purchased two more Pumparoo’s and ditched the knock off. Nothing can compare. The durability. The designs. The quality. It is worth it. Buy it. Buy multiple.
I bought the pumparoo just before I had to return to work following my first baby -- I wasn't looking forward to having to pump at work but this bag made it easier and less dreadful. The design is beautiful, and I love that the bag has two zipped components and a wipeable, detachable mat to place pump parts on. The bag makes it easy to carry pump parts around and I especially appreciate that it allows me to separate dry/clean parts and wet/dirty parts. It's a bit pricey but well worth it, in my opinion!