The "Pumparoo," is the ORIGINAL breast pump parts wet/dry bag + staging mat from Sarah Wells, who offers the top breast pump bag designs on the market. This wet/dry bag + ALL NEW "staging mat" design serves as a transport pouch for flanges, bottles, bags and more and also serves as a clean space to setup/take down your breast pump parts. * BPA-free * PVC-free * Phthalate-free * Lead-free zippers Bonus features: The wrist strap will go all the way around your wet/dry bag if you fold the bag into quarters. Carry it compactly! Use the front (smaller) zip compartment for dry items and the main (larger) zip compartment for wet items (waterproof). Lots of other uses for the wet/dry bag: diapers, swim suit, snacks, messy clothes! Machine washable! (Please note: due to the wide variation in temps in dryer machines, it is not advised to use a dryer on your Pumparoo or staging mat; please line dry.) **This product is designed for use with healthy full-term infants. As with all breast milk and infant products, please be aware of applicable guidelines and consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns.
- MAMA TIME & SANITY SAVER >>> Discreetly and cleanly transport your pump parts & setup/take down your pump parts on a clean staging mat!
- Use the waterproof main compartment to hold clean and then dirty (wet) parts; use the detachable innovative staging mat as a clean spot on your desk, bathroom counter, etc. for setting up your pump parts;
- Perfectly sized for breast pump parts; holds 4 8-oz bottles, plus all other pump parts and more
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm often, hand wash with soap daily (line dry). Many moms have reported success hand-washing the Pumparoo for short-term cleaning, followed by regular machine washing (please always use soap, such as hand or dish soap or detergent). NOT dryer safe.
- *BPA-free *PVC-free *Phthalate-free *Lead-free zipper*
- Dimensions 12" H X .25" W X 10" L (unfolded) / 6" H X 1" W X 10" L (folded into quarters)
Breast pump parts and milk storage bags seen in demonstration photos not included.
I love my pumparoo bags! I have 2 of them and use them all the time! They make working long shifts so easy and help cut out a step being able to use the fridge hack with it! Can’t wait for summer to also be able to use them for wet swimsuits in bags!
I absolutely love the pumparoo. If you are going to be pumping you need to have one. The staging mat is so useful and great peace is mind for pumping out and about.
I went through so many ziplock bags before getting the pumparoo. It has been a game changer!
It can only fit one set of pump parts in either section. So if I have to pump twice on the go that day, I can’t fit 2 sets of pump parts in the dry section. At the end of the day I can’t fit 2 sets in the wet section. I can’t even fit one set in the dry section and one set in the wet section after my first pump. So I have to bring extra bags for extra parts which defeats the purpose of buying this. If you pump on the go often, I’d look for a bigger bag!
Like these for baby #1, wanted a new black one to match my new black bag for baby #2. I actually think the pumparoo is bigger from than two years ago, which is great in my book!