The "Pumparoo," is the ORIGINAL breast pump parts wet/dry bag + staging mat from Sarah Wells, who offers the top breast pump bag designs on the market. This wet/dry bag + ALL NEW "staging mat" design serves as a transport pouch for flanges, bottles, bags and more and also serves as a clean space to setup/take down your breast pump parts. * BPA-free * PVC-free * Phthalate-free * Lead-free zippers Bonus features: The wrist strap will go all the way around your wet/dry bag if you fold the bag into quarters. Carry it compactly! Use the front (smaller) zip compartment for dry items and the main (larger) zip compartment for wet items (waterproof). Lots of other uses for the wet/dry bag: diapers, swim suit, snacks, messy clothes! Machine washable! (Please note: due to the wide variation in temps in dryer machines, it is not advised to use a dryer on your Pumparoo or staging mat; please line dry.) **This product is designed for use with healthy full-term infants. As with all breast milk and infant products, please be aware of applicable guidelines and consult your pediatrician with any questions or concerns.
- MAMA TIME & SANITY SAVER >>> Discreetly and cleanly transport your pump parts & setup/take down your pump parts on a clean staging mat!
- Use the waterproof main compartment to hold clean and then dirty (wet) parts; use the detachable innovative staging mat as a clean spot on your desk, bathroom counter, etc. for setting up your pump parts;
- Perfectly sized for breast pump parts; holds 4 8-oz bottles, plus all other pump parts and more
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm often, hand wash with soap daily (line dry). Many moms have reported success hand-washing the Pumparoo for short-term cleaning, followed by regular machine washing (please always use soap, such as hand or dish soap or detergent). NOT dryer safe.
- *BPA-free *PVC-free *Phthalate-free *Lead-free zipper*
- Dimensions 12" H X .25" W X 10" L (unfolded) / 6" H X 1" W X 10" L (folded into quarters)
Breast pump parts and milk storage bags seen in demonstration photos not included.
This is a pumping must have . It makes it so easy to toss In my bag and have all my things together .
Bring a first time mom! I didn’t know much about breastfeeding and how much hours goes into this journey and I’m happy Sarah wells bags are apart of it🤎
Really great bag! Love using it with my collection cups! And the best part is that it’s washable!
I bought the pumparoo because I bought a bundle with a bag and three accessories. I truly just wanted two ceres chills, but I had to get an extra accessories so I got the pumparoo.
I thought it was just gonna be a basic bag. I didn’t think much of it, but I find myself going to grab it more often than not. There are similar items on the market, but this one is much much better quality. I didn’t think I would use the mat that’s attached at the back but sure enough I found myself in a public restroom glad I had that staging mat.
I use it mostly for my momcozy portable pumps. I packed them in the clean compartment and once I use them, I put them in the dirty compartment. It’s very very convenient. So much so that I actually went out and bought two more pumparoos.
I bought 3 pumparoos because I wanted to stop using ziplock bags. I think they are a great idea and love the mat that unsnaps so you have a clean place to set your pump parts on. Unfortunately though, the first time I used it, one of the snaps came off. I was able to get it back on but it’s come off a couple more times since then. Overall great product though